Welcome to The Skin and Makeup Institute of Arizona
The Institute was founded on commitment and passion. Our educators and staff understand the dedication it takes to become a competent professional. The Skin & Makeup Institute of Arizona is committed to train qualified students the marketable tools necessary to obtain employment in the aesthetics industry.
Our educators have a broad range of experience and training, bringing real world skills to the student. These skills prepare students for the many diverse positions available. We believe rigorous preparation emphasizing hands-on training rewards graduates with credentials that support access into the spa/resort, salon, medical or entertainment industry.
Depending on your program choice, students become proficient in:
- Latest innovative spa treatments
- Understanding the ever-changing trends of the beauty and makeup industry
- Breakthrough technology and care in the medical environment
- Requirements necessary to obtain licensing from the Arizona Board of Cosmetology
- We invite you to give us a call and set up an appointment for a complimentary facial and tour.
The West Valley Campus
is located just off the Loop 101 Freeway, neighboring the beautifully designed Arrowhead Towne Center with an enviable collection of rave restaurants and The Peoria Sport Complex. The 6500 square foot Institute houses technologically advanced equipment for servicing clients in facial treatment rooms and a body treatment room with vichy and stall showers. You will be enthralled with the beautifully designed retail area, classrooms with monitors and overhead projectors, a clinic, makeup studio, demonstration room, conference room, administrative offices, and much more!