Pamela Springer, Founder
Pamela Springer, a licensed aesthetician and aesthetics instructor, is the founder of The Skin & Makeup Institute of Arizona and the Academy of Advanced Aesthetics and Permanent Cosmetics (AAAPC) a continuing education facility licensed by the Postsecondary Board of Education. Ms. Springer trains graduates in clinical treatments for pigmentation anomalies, acne, and aging skins. Her previous position as an educator for an international professional skin care line opened the door to her much sought after class on global skins. With working on global skins for more than a decade, Springer has launched Global Skin Solutions to market Global Skin Care Corrective Products. Each product is formulated with special ingredients known to give corrective results.
Ms. Springer’s executive education experience encompasses positions such as:
• College level instructor of a fashion and image-consulting course.
• National Training Director for an ethnic skin care line
• National Educator for Doctor’s Dermalogic Formula (DDF)
• Consultant and educator for physicians and their support staff as well as cosmetic companies seeking her expertise in global skins
• Book Reviewer for Milady’s Publishing
• Subject matter expert (SME) in test development for National Interstate Council of State Boards of Cosmetology, Inc. (NIC) - Aesthetics division
Ms. Springer is a highly requested educator for the aesthetics, cosmetology and medical industry, as well as a speaker for corporations and women's organizations.
• CEA (Cosmetology Educators of America) Convention
• Face & Body Conference and Expo
• International Esthetics, Cosmetics and Spa Conference
• Black Film Showcase
• Dermacare Franchisees
Her past design experience includes fashion show and special event productions for national retail stores and major shopping centers and a makeup designer for several cosmetic companies. Ms. Springer’s extensive media experience encompasses:
• Writing beauty advice columns for national women's publications
• Contributor for industry magazines, Beauty Link and Skin Deep
• Serving as a fashion spokesperson for plus sizes on local and national television and radio mediums
• Co-hosting a national television program for the Shopping Channel Network (QVC).
• Appearing on Oprah, as well as appearing as a skincare and makeup expert on local stations, such as Channel 3, Fox 10, NBC’s channel 12, and ABC’s Channel 15.
Serving on community and industry related boards are important to Ms. Springer. She serves as a board member or member of:
• Arizona Director of the National Aesthetic Spa Network
• Associated Skin Care Professionals
• American Association of Cosmetology Schools
• Past board member and Secretary to the Board of Trustees for The Arizona Theatre Company
• Past President of the Greenway Medical & Professional Association
• Member of the Black Board of Directors Project
• Past board member of The American Heart Association
• Past member of the Arizona Board of Cosmetology. (Appointed by former Governor Janet Napolitano and was first aesthetician to be bestowed this honor).
Ms. Springer has written Natural Radiance, A Guide for Ethnic Skin Care. As part of this series, Natural Radiance, A Guide to Exfoliating Global Skins is due next year. Pamela conducts webinars as well as works with aesthetics schools and licensed professionals around the country seeking advanced training in global skins.