Financial Assistance for Prospective Students
Keep in mind that you must communicate to our Admissions Department to complete the School Certification as part of your enrollment processes.Please call 623-334-6700 X12 to schedule a consultation appointment.
On campus financing
In-house financing with zero (0%) interest is available for those who qualify
Mountain America Credit Union
Mountain America's Student Loan programs provide an incredible boost of currency so you can cover all your education expenses.
Education Line of Credit:
- No origination fees
- No prepayment penalties
- Variable interest rate based on prime and your credit
- Maximum loan amount $25,000
- Loan amount is determined by the total cost of education less any other financial aid received
- Make interest-only payments while still in school
- Maximum interest-only loan term of 6 years (72 months)
- A cosigner is often required.
- Must submit grades or a progress report to Mountain America every 6 months
- Converts to Education Repayment Loan 6 months after graduation, withdrawal or if grades haven't been received for 6 months
Education Repayment Loan
Consolidate existing private student loan debt. With Mountain America's Education Repayment Loan you'll get:
- Low, fixed interest rate
- Fast processing
- Loan terms up to 120 months (10 years) or 12 months per $1,000
Where to apply:
Speak with Financial Services Representatives Julie Anderson or Damian Verdugo at 602-266-3522 or toll-free 800-748-4302
Native American Educational Funding
Applicants must provide CDIB (Certificate of degree of Indian blood or Alaska native blood) card
The Skin & Makeup Institute of Arizona Admissions Department will be working with you and your tribe throughout processing.
Native American Benefits – education benefits are available through various tribes. Requirements and guidelines are specified by the student's tribe directly.
To be eligible for any benefits associated with Native Americans, an individual must have a certificate of degree of Indian blood or Alaska native blood (CDIB) card. The CDIB card is obtained only after proof of Indian or Alaska native ancestry is provided to the tribe of decent and issued by the United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs.
How to obtain CDIB card:
View the United States Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs website at http://www.bia.gov
Click on "Document Library" located near the top of the screen slightly to the right of the center.
After the page loads, scroll down and click on “Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) Application and Instructions” which is the fourth document on the list under "Frequently Requested Documents." This will open the CDIB application.
Print the application form. Follow the directions for completing the necessary information.
Student should initiate application for school registration by communicating with his/her tribe directly within 24-48 hours to ensure timely processing.
Keep in mind that the CDIB application does not complete processing and you must communicate with the Admissions Department for appropriate certification for attendance.
Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan
Sallie Mae, the nation's leading provider of student loans and administrator of college savings plans, has helped millions of Americans achieve their dream of a higher education. The company primarily provides federal and private student loans for undergraduate and graduate students and their cosigner if required.
VA - US Department of Veteran Affairs – Montgomery Bill
The Department of Veteran Affairs provides benefits to veterans, service members, and some dependents of disabled or deceased veterans wishing to pursue an education.
Where to apply:
Apply Online (VONAPP) Veterans On Line Application
MyCAA – Military Spouse Career Advancement Account
The MyCAA program is open to all eligible spouses under the new program guidelines below:
- Spouse of an active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine service member, or activated Reserve member in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, or O1-O2.
- Spouse of National Guard and/or AGR member, the sponsor must be on federal Title 10 active duty orders as reported in DEERS.
- Spouses of Guard/Reserve members in an Alert, Transition Assistance, or Post Deployment status are not eligible.
Where to apply:
For assistance contact a Military OneSource consultant at 800-342-9647