This course is provided by our affliliate school the Academy of Advanced Aesthetics and Permanent Cosmetics.
Permanent Makeup Artistry
As a permanent makeup technician one procedure per week will increase your income to over $18,000 per year. We offer two programs, which are divided into home study and hands-on class time. Both courses train in the hand tool, and machine methods. Class size is limited to 4 students per instructor.
Some of the topics covered in 70-hour program, The Art of Permanent Cosmetics, licensed by the Arizona State Board of Private Postsecondary Education:
- Color theory, color selection and color mixing
- Pre and post treatment care
- Proper applications of eyelash enhancement, eyeliner, brows (includes creating hairstrokes),
lip liner and full lips.
- Hands-on procedures and implanting techniques on live models
- Business development and marketing tools to assist you in building your practice quickly
Basic Permanent Makeup
For a cost effective way of introducing individuals to Permanent makeup, we have developed a 40-hour program. Learn the hand tool and machine method for brows and eyelash enhancements. This is not a complete course that students become proficient. Students are strongly encouraged to take additional one-day courses available to raise their level of competency. The program offers home study as well as hands-on procedures implanting on live models.
One day Permanent Makeup Classes
These classes are designed for Certified Permanent Makeup Technicians
- Hairstroke Eyebrows
- Dramatic Eye Line™
- Full Lip
- Areola Restoration or Repigmentation
- Camouflage (scars, hypo-pigmented areas, etc.)